Being a business owner can be difficult, especially in the fast-changing environment of small and me...
Buy supplies now and pay later with trade finance.
Grow’s Trade Finance facility allows you to increase sales by providing a flexible line of credit to pay suppliers. Draw down as required and only pay interest on the funds you use. Purchase inventory and stock from domestic or overseas suppliers and pay for it in the supplier’s currency.
Trade Finance is great for importing equipment from overseas, allowing you to take out a lease or chattel mortgage once the equipment arrives in Australia. Apply now and get approval within 24 hours.
- Same day funding for drawdowns
- Online portal allows you to drawdown as required
- Facilities up to $3,000,000
- Up to 180-day payment terms – pay in full at term
- Stock does not need to be pre-sold
- Purchase equipment
- We facilitate the FX for overseas suppliers
- We can organise the freight forwarding, shipping and customs for the goods
- Buy stock in bulk to increase margins
- Offer payment terms to your customers to increase sales
- Only pay interest on the funds you use
- No property security required
- Revolving facility – draw down as required
- Take advantage of early payments discounts from supplier
per 30 days on drawn funds
Am I Eligible?
For same day approval, please provide the following:
- Supplier invoices for payment or distribution agreements
- ABN/GST registration for at least 12 months or significant industry experience
- Reasonable credit history
How Trade Finance Can Benefit Your Business
Trade finance allows businesses to purchase stock and inventory so the goods can be sold to their customers. It can also be used to import equipment purchased from overseas or local suppliers to be used within your business. It can also help businesses reduce risk associated with global trade alongside reducing the risk of non-payment and non-receipt of goods. Still not convinced? Read below our 4 benefits of trade finance and how it can help your business.
- Improves cashflow
Obtain financing to facilitate your business. Trade finance allows companies to hold a larger volume of stock, benefit from economies of scale and higher margins due to large discounts from bulk purchasing.
Trade finance allows your business to experience stable cashflow by giving you breathing room to grow. It allows you to purchase inventory in larger quantities and make payments in the seller’s local currency, which will save you from the hassle of exchange rates. Repayments are usually tailored to the borrowers needs and at Grow, our payment terms go up to 180 days.
- Guaranteed security
Strengthen the relationship between the buyer and seller with trade finance. Grow can help you make transactions with foreign companies and guide you every step of the way and offer you a payment undertaking, giving suppliers piece of mind.
Unlike traditional banks, trade finance allows you to make purchases on open accounts. Once a line of credit is established with your financier, the financier simply helps you in securing the goods for your business to sell.